The Alliance Française de Dallas is a non-profit, non-political, locally operated organization. All classes and activities are open to everyone without discrimination on the basis of gender, race, religion, nationality and/or ethnic origin and other laws and statutes of the State of Texas and/or federal laws.
Our group classes are organized by sessions of:
- 8 weeks for adult classes
- Semesters for children classes
- Payments must be made in full at enrollment.
- Tuition and fees can be paid: by check*, cash or credit card at the school, by credit card online (via PayPal).
*A $25 surcharge will be levied on all checks returned to AFDC with insufficient funds.
- Books are mandatory for most classes. Books are not mailed. They will be distributed on the first day of the session or can be picked up beforehand at our main office.
- Tuition costs do not include textbooks or workbooks.
Group classes : A prorated tuition credit may be issued for withdrawal before the end of the first week of classes, for a maximum of 75% of tuition. There will be no credit of tuition if you withdraw after the first week of the session. Missed Classes : there are no credits, discounts or refunds for missed classes.
Private classes : Paid classes should be completed within six months. Refunds are subject to a 30% retainer fee. There is no refund after 90 days. Should a class need to be cancelled, a 24 hour notice is required or the class will be charged. Out of respect for our teacher’s time, please make sure to arrive on time. Any delay will not be made up for.
The Alliance Française de Dallas reserves the right to cancel courses, adjust curriculum or change teachers at any time during the session. L’Alliance follows the Dallas ISD regarding closures during inclement weather
A minimum of four enrollments is required to open a class. If you are registered in a class that is cancelled, you will be notified by telephone or email and given the option to transfer to another course or to be fully refunded.
In order to carry out our classes and events in the most enjoyable way for everybody, we ask every member and student to read and adhere to the following code of conduct.