Traveling or moving to France? Private or semi-private lessons may be scheduled at the student’s convenience.
The Alliance provides customized, private one-on-one and semi-private (2 or 3 students) instruction.
Start at any time and benefit from flexible scheduling and personalized instruction with a qualified native French-speaker teacher.
Cancellation and Class Policies for Private or Semi-Private Tutoring:
- Payments must be made one (1) week prior to the first scheduled lesson.
- Paid classes should be completed within a six month period.
- No refunds will be issued after 30 days.
- Should a class need to be cancelled, a 24 hour notice is required or the class will be charged.
- Out of respect for our teacher’s time, please make sure to arrive on time. Any delay will not be made up for.
- If classes are not conducted on our premises, a $15 commuting fee will be charged per class.