e-Tef / e-Tef Canada / e-Tef Nat / e-TefaQ
Test d’Evaluation de Français
Those tests are designed to assess the level in the French language of people who are not native French speakers.
- It assesses comprehension and expression skills in general French.
- It gives a quantitative and qualitative measure of the level of candidate’s linguistic and communication skills.
- It offers a detailed and personalized analysis of results.
You can find more information about the TEF at https://www.lefrancaisdesaffaires.fr/tests-diplomes/test-evaluation-francais-tef/
*** COVID-19 UPDATE as of January 25, 2021 ***
DUE TO NEW COVID-19 VARIANT AND COMMUNITY SPREAD, ALL OF OUR TEF SESSIONS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
If you would like to be added to our mailing list to receive further updates, please send us an email at email@example.com.
Thank you / Merci.
Test Schedule for 2021
Please read through these terms before registering to take a test : Registration Terms
To REGISTER, please follow these steps:
- To complete registration, PAYMENT and REGISTRATION FORM must be submitted BEFORE the registration deadline.
- Please note REGISTRATIONS CLOSE 15 days prior to the exam date – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Candidates may cancel and receive a full refund of the registration fees up to 15 days prior to the exam.
- NO REFUNDS or DATE CHANGES will be issued passed the registration deadline – – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Please be aware that if our capacity is reached before the registration deadline, registrations will close early.