e-Tef / e-Tef Canada / e-Tef Nat / e-TefaQ
Test d’Evaluation de Français
Those tests are designed to assess the level in the French language of people who are not native French speakers.
- It assesses comprehension and expression skills in general French.
- It gives a quantitative and qualitative measure of the level of candidate’s linguistic and communication skills.
- It offers a detailed and personalized analysis of results.
You can find more information about the TEF at https://www.lefrancaisdesaffaires.fr/tests-diplomes/test-evaluation-francais-tef/
All exams take place on Fridays. One week prior to the exam, candidates will receive a notice letter indicating the exact hour of their exam.
Test Schedule for 2020
Due to the COVID-19 CRISIS, please note ALL OF OUR TEF SESSIONS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
We aim to host our next TEF exam session in September 2020 – TO BE CONFIRMED.
For more information and to receive the latest updates, please contact us at: email@example.com
Please read through these terms before registering to take a test : Registration Terms
To REGISTER, please follow these steps:
- To complete registration, PAYMENT and REGISTRATION FORM must be submitted BEFORE the registration deadline.
- Please note REGISTRATIONS CLOSE 15 days prior to the exam date – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Candidates may cancel and receive a full refund of the registration fees up to 15 days prior to the exam.
- NO REFUNDS or DATE CHANGES will be issued passed the registration deadline – – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Please be aware that if our capacity is reached before the registration deadline, registrations will close early.