Adorable and Tasty Mini French Tarts!
Do you have a little chef at home? If so, your little chef is going to enjoy this class so much!
What is more satisfying than learning how to make French tartelettes with a French chef ? The best part is that they will eat their own creations!
Your child will be making these delicious and cute tarts from scratch:
- Chocolate tart
- Strawberry tart
What they will learn:
- To make a dough from scratch
- To use a rolling pin
- To make a chocolate ganache
- To use fresh ingredients
About the class
- Your child will work in groups of 3 or 4
- 2 hours hands on class
- Classes are limited to 14 students
- Please have your child wear closed shoes and have long hair tied back
- All ingredients, tools and aprons provided
- They will eat their own creations
- Your child will leave with a booklet with all the recipes
- Drop off class
- Age 6 and up
This class is in partnership with the Alliance Française de Dallas, so you are sure to enjoy an authentic French experience! Class is taught in French and English. Your child doesn’t need to speak French to attend this class.
WHEN: Saturday, May 18 from 10:00 am to 12: 00 pm
WHERE: Perfect Temper Kitchen, located at 6900 Alma Dr # 140, Plano TX 75023
PRICE: AF Dallas members – $49 | Non-Members – $59
BOOK YOUR SPOT TODAY! (Space is limited.)
Please call us at (972) 733-0844 or email us at email@example.com for more details.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
• All ingredients and tools are provided. • The end time of the workshop may fluctuate depending on the number of participants. • Only paying participants are allowed in the kitchen. • Please wear closed shoes. Long hair should be pulled back. • On the day of the workshop, you get 10% discount on all our products. (Baking mixes, tools, gift boxes) • You will receive an email with all the information few days before the cooking class. • Cooking classes will be given by Isabel Mota, licensed with food manager certificate and French native. • No refunds will be issued otherwise unless a class is cancelled by My French Recipe. In this event, 100% of the cost will be refunded. • Our recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients. Some may not be specified in the menu titles. If you have a food allergy, please check with My French Recipe before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.