- Mondays – Thursday: 9.30 am to 5.30 pm
- Friday: 9:30 am to 3:30 pm
- Saturdays: 9.30 am to 3.30 pm
- Sundays: closed
You must be or become a member of the Alliance Française in order to check out materials from the library.
To check out materials a $20 deposit is required unless you are currently enrolled in a class at the Alliance. The deposit may be paid by check or cash. Whenever you wish to discontinue your library membership, simply request a refund of the deposit.
Loss, damage or failure to return borrowed items: If an overdue item you have checked out is not returned after three reminders, or if an item is damaged or lost, you must pay to replace the item(s) in full or lose your deposit. If you did not pay an initial deposit, you are required to pay the replacement costs in full of any lost or damaged items or lose library privileges. Alternatively, you may purchase another copy of the lost or damaged item(s).
The loan period is 4 weeks for books and 2 weeks for DVDs, magazines & newspapers. See below for policies on renewal.
- Books: up to 4 at a time
- Books for children: up to 4 at a time
- Magazines & Newspapers: up to 2 at a time (the last 2 issues are non-circulating)
- DVDs: up to 2 at a time – Browse our whole DVD list available for borrowing
You may renew by email or by phone (972-733- 0844). Items may be renewed up to two times unless:
- Another member has requested the item.
- Books, magazines & newspapers: 25 cents per item per day.
DVDs: $1.00 per day.
Thank you for adhering to these policies, which help us insure that all members have equal access to the collection.
Use of the library computer
- The computer is available for internet and CD-ROM use during library hours.
- Free wireless internet access