DELF (Diplôme d’Etudes en Langue Française) and DALF (Diplôme Approfondi de Langue Française)
- DELF and DALF are official certifications recognized by the French Ministry of Education to evaluate French language competency for non-native speakers.
- These exams are composed of 6 levels (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2) that correspond to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages level system.
- Examinations are independent and candidates can register for the examination of their choice. They can only register for one level per exam session.
- Each exam evaluates the four communication skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- The DELF is intended for candidates with beginner to advanced levels of French whereas DALF is intended for expert French learners.
- These certifications do not expire.
For more information about the DELF or DALF, click here: www.ciep.fr
DELF (Junior Version)
- The junior DELF has the same basic structure as the standard DELF, but discusses topics targeted toward younger audiences (12 -18 years old).
- The junior DELF diploma is identical to the standard DELF diploma, though only children ages 12 to 18 years old are eligible for the junior DELF.
- It is offered at four levels: A1, A2, B1 and B2.
Registration, Payment & Cancellation Policy
Please note no late registrations will be accepted past the deadline.
Candidates may cancel and be fully refunded registration fees up to 10 days before exam day.
Test Schedule for 2019
Session 1 DELF-DALF Tout Public / All Audience
Inscription/ Registration : February 4 – March 4
|Level||Audience||Test date||Registration deadline||Tuition||Status|
|DELF A1||Tout public – All Audience||March 18||March 4||$120||Registration CLOSED|
|DELF A2||Tout public – All Audience||March 18||March 4||$130||Registration CLOSED|
|DELF B1||Tout public – All Audience||March 19||March 4||$140||Registration CLOSED|
|DELF B2||Tout public – All Audience||March 20||March 4||$170||Registration CLOSED|
|DALF C1||Tout public – All Audience||March 21||March 4||$220||Registration CLOSED|
|DALF C2||Tout public – All Audience||March 22||March 4||$220||Registration CLOSED|
Session 3 DELF Junior
Inscription/ Registration : April 20 – May 20
|Level||Audience||Test date||Registration dead line||Tuition||Status|
|DELF Junior A1||Junior||June 3||May 20||$120||Registration CLOSED|
|DELF Junior A2||Junior||June 4||May 20||$130||Registration CLOSED|
|DELF Junior B1||Junior||June 5||May 20||$140||Registration CLOSED|
|DELF Junior B2||Junior||June 6||May 20||$170||Registration CLOSED|
For more information on certifications, please call us at (972) 733-0844 or send us an email.