DELF (Diplôme d’Etudes en Langue Française) and DALF (Diplôme Approfondi de Langue Française)
- DELF and DALF are official qualifications awarded by the French Ministry of Education to certify the competency of candidates from outside France in the French language. DELF and DALF are composed of 6 independent diplomas that correspond to the levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. DELF is aimed at candidates with beginner to advanced levels of French whereas DALF is aimed at expert language users.
- To download the registration form: AF-de-Dallas-DELF-DALF-FICHE-D-INSCRIPTION
- To download the payment form:
DELF—DALF—DELF Prim—Payment Information 2016
These diplomas are valid for life!
To know more about the DELF or DALF, click here: www.ciep.fr
For more informations, call us at (972) 733 0844
DELF, junior version
- The junior version of DELF has the same basic structure as the standard DELF. Only the topics are different: the materials take into account the interests of young people.
- It can only be taken by children of secondary-level age. The diploma awarded is identical to the standard DELF diploma.
- The examinations are independent, and candidates can register for the examination of their choice. Each examination evaluates the four communication skills: reading, listening, writing and speaking.
- There are four diplomas for teenagers and schoolchildren: DELF A1, DELF A2, DELF B1 and DELF B2
The candidate may cancel and receive a full refund of the registration fees up to 10 days before the exam day.
For more information on certifications, please contact us.
Test Schedule for 2018
Session 1 DELF-DALF Tout Public / All Audience
Inscription/ Registration : April 28th – May 28th
|Level||Audience||Test date||Registration deadline||Tuition||Status|
|DELF A1||Tout public – All Audience||June 11th 11am-12:20pm||May 28th||$120 for general public||Registration is CLOSED|
|DELF A2||Tout public – All Audience||June 11th 11am-12:40pm||May 28th||$130 for general public||Registration is CLOSED|
|DELF B1||Tout public – All Audience||June 12th 11am-12:45pm||May 28th||$140 for general public||Registration is CLOSED|
|DELF B2||Tout public – All Audience||June 13th 11am-1:30pm||May 28th||$170 for general public||Registration is CLOSED|
|DALF C1||Tout public – All Audience||June 14th 11am-3pm||May 28th||$220 for general public||Registration is CLOSED|
|DALF C2||Tout public – All Audience||June 15th 11am-2:30pm||May 28th||$220 for general public||Registration is CLOSED|
Session 1 DELF Junior
Inscription/ Registration : April 21st – May 21st 2018
|Level||Audience||Test date||Registration dead line||Tuition||Status|
|DELF Junior A1||Junior||June 4th 11:00am-12:20pm||May 21st||$120 for general public||Registration is CLOSED|
|DELF Junior A2||Junior||June 5th 11:00am-12:40pm||May 21st||$130 for general public||Registration is CLOSED|
|DELF Junior B1||Junior||June 6th 11:00am-12:45pm||May 21st||$140 for general public||Registration is CLOSED|
|DELF Junior B2||Junior||June 7th 11:00am-1:30pm||May 21st||$170 for general public||Registration is CLOSED|
Please note that “no registration will be accepted after the deadline.”