Camps 2016 – Ages 4-7

Alliance française proposes camps on the following periods:

• From December 19 to December 21st 2016

Description :

• Classes will open with a minimum of 4 children.
  • 3 hours each class: 9.00 am – 2.00 pm
  • Limited seats available – Don’t miss it!
  • Click here for registration or contact us at director@afdallas.org

classe maternelle 2

Musical Camp – ages 4-7 ans

An unforgettable summer camp experience for all music and French language enthusiasts!
This camp is perfect for children who enjoy being creative and making new friends, and is designed to be fun for novices as well as challenging for students who have already been bitten by the French language bug.

Detailed Contents:
– Build small musical instruments
– Listen, sing and play French songs together
– Polyrhythms, musical games & corporal games.
– Create a small repertoire of French songs
– Create an album cover
– Outdoor Games

reading_tent_color

Kids Reading & Art Workshop – ages 5-7 ans

This course will be appropriate for students five to seven years of age. Students should be able to improve their French language by using stories from childrens’ books as the methodology. Session activities will train students to better understand the meaning of these stories in the context of language, not solely relying on the pictures for comprehension.

Students will learn the rules of simple grammar, as well as new vocabulary. There will also be opportunities to participate in artistic activities by following directions in the French language. By the end of the course, students can also learn to play some games, as well as some traditional and modern songs, in French.

Kids Creative & Art Workshop – ages 4-7 ans

This will be a week long workshop for the 4 to 7 year old age group. We will meet from 9:30 am to 12.30pm and will begin with creative activities, followed by artistic projects where we will explore the French language through creativity.

We will take a morning snack break followed by some French song singing and body movement inspired by dance and yoga and will finish with some story telling time to wind down.