Our approach

The attentive, personable faculty at the Alliance Française testify to our ongoing commitment to understand our students, and to accompany each of them on the road to fluency in the French language. For our students, studying at the Alliance is a gateway to integration in a network of diverse individuals, all linked by their shared passion for French culture. Let us help you increase your understanding of the Francophone world – join our Alliance to experience the French language and French civilization!

This Chapter of the Alliance Francaise participates in the project AF FRAMES .

Inquiries and course advice:

For further information we recommend you speak to our Director who will provide advice on courses best suited to your levels and needs.

Placement Test

If you are not a beginner, you can schedule a free assessment test at your convenience  (call 972 733-0844 or 214 234 0165) OR placement test online.

In order to ensure a more accurate placement, this placement test will be followed by a quick interview with a French instructor who will recommend a class.

OUR TEACHERS

Our instructors are native French speakers and qualified teachers. Our courses are taught by trained professionals and our Special Courses by experts in their fields. Chosen for their educational backgrounds and interpersonal skills, Alliance teachers make each class a unique, productive, and enjoyable experience.

OUR COURSES

Whatever your level of French may be, you can progress with us in confidence. The AF offers a wide array of beginner to advanced and specialized courses. So whether your interests are linguistic, cultural or professional, we have a course for you. We require a minimum of 4 students to open a course and enroll no more than 10 students per class. Our average class size is 6 students — an impressive student to teacher ratio.

If you have no knowledge of French, you may enroll in any Beginners Level 1 course. If you have studied French before, but not with us, call our Director (972)-733-0844 to arrange an appointment for an evaluation or contact us. You will need a minimum of 20 to 25 class hours to progress from one level to the next