Beginners Level 1 (A1) – Courses 101, 102 and 103
At the end of A1 beginner level, you will be able to :
- introduce yourself and others
- understand and use familiar everyday expressions
- ask and answer questions about personal details (e.g. where you live, people you know and things you have)
- interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
Textbook: Alter Ego 1, Units 0 to 9
Beginners Level 2 (A2) – Courses 201, 202 and 203
New students with prior knowledge of French: Please take a placement test before registering.
At the end of A2 beginner level, you will be able to :
- simple and direct exchanges of information on familiar subjects (e.g. basic personal and family information…)
- describe, in simple terms, aspects of your background and your immediate surrounding
- communicate according to simple and routine tasks (e.g. provide directions, shop, …)
Textbook: Alter Ego 2, Units 1 to 9
Materials: Alter Ego 1 & 2
Required for A1 and A2 Basic User classes.
Includes textbook and workbook, with CD.